Monday, September 23, 2013

Recent Bath & Body Works Haul

Hello my name is Alexandra and I have an addiction to pumpkin everything.

It's weird for me to admit that because it was only a few years ago that I didn't even like pumpkin pie!  I know, what was wrong with me?  How dare I not like pumpkin pie?  I like to blame my foreignness for this. 

One day I felt adventurous and tried pumpkin pie and instantly loved it.  From there I soon became in love with anything with pumpkin in the name. 

 On a side note, if you know me...you know that I have love/hate relationship with certain foods and I have a hard time trying new things.  So for me to try pumpkin pie was a big step.  I know.  I am weird!

My recent haul from Bath & Body works can simply be put into the following words: pumpkin overload.


Naturally, I had to purchase a regular size of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin for myself.  I also took advantage of the 5 for $5 sale on the hand bacterial gel and went a little crazy with the pumpkin selection.

I ended up purchasing a total of six because I can't count.  I got:
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Georgia Peach
I Love Pumpkin
Creamy Pumpkin
Sweet Clementine
Pumpkin Cupcake

I also picked up the travel size of the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Napa Autumn Blackberry lotion and spray sets.  While I am currenly still using up my lotion and spray stock, I will actually be giving this set out as a gift to some friends.  It is very tempting to keep them because they smell so good!

 
Lastly, I also picked up some things on clearance.  I am currently using the Ocean Pearl soap and I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of it.  It smells light but a little musky.  It claims to be pink grapefruit and freesia, but I am not really smelling those scents.
 
For the first time, I also bought a scentportable scent and charger.  While, I am not keeping this one for myself, I may be picking up another for my car. 
 
Does anyone know if these last for a long time in the car?

I hope you enjoyed seeing my recent B&BW haul.  Until next time!

No comments: