Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays! 


I am extremely fortunate to have a home, family, friends and a job.  There are many people in our country, state and even neighborhood that have all three of these things.  It's important to appreciate these little things that we often take for granted (over said..I know!)  I have in the past complained about jobs and often complained about family...but these things matter!  Family is what you make it...even if they are a pain in your butt 24/7.  Appreciate these things.  Appreciate your little furry friends and family.
 
Given that my old kitty, Spotty has been having a miserable for a few months...I have really come to reflect on how much I care for him.  I am learning not to take each day for granted.
 
I also want to take the time to thank any readers I may have. It's not all about the quantity but also the quality of readers.
 
Thank you for putting up with my ramblings!



No comments: