Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Sephora Haul

I recently purchased some cosmetic sets from Sephora.  The first set I purchased was from one of my favorite cosmetic brands, Too Faced!  I really wanted to try Too Faced's Beauty Editor Darlings since I had not had a chance to try the mascara or the pore less primer.

This set includes all the popular, best selling items such as:  shadow insurance eye shadow primer, primed and pore less primer, lip insurance lip primer, lashgasm mascara, glamor gloss lip gloss in Sexpot.
 
I am a huge fan of shadow insurance, so it's nice to get a smaller version of the full size product for travelling.  Did I mention the set was under $20?  It's a great price to try out all of Too Faced's best products.
 
 
The Glitz and Glam makeup set caught my eye and I just had to have it.  The set was beautifully packaged in a stylish gold bag which included inside some full size and trial size products.
 
 
I am pretty happy that the Glitz and Glam set included full sized products.  The set came with:  bare minerals good fortune eye shadow, laura mercier baked eye color in black karat, stilla kitten duo shimmer powder, nars body glow, sephora by OPI in looks like rain dear nail polish, josie maran gogo mascara, stilla smudge stick in starfish, bare minerals's moxie lip gloss in trail blazer, and lastly lorac's 3D liquid lustre gold
 
As promised just about every item from this set is extremely shimmery.  If shimmer or glitter is not your thing, stay far, far away!
 
 
I attempted to swatch the eye shadows but they are so darn light or too glittery to truly capture.

I have been using black karat, and really enjoy it's versatility.  It appears dark inside the eye shadow pot but it's actually fairly light and great for work or just to hang out. 

I love samples.  This time I got the sephora brand mascara, dolce and gabbana light blue perfume (loving it!), sephora's age defy moisture cream, and lastly ole henriksen's truth creme.

I am loving all my new makeup goodies they add a little shine to this cold weather.

Until next time,

1 comment:

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Glitter and shimmer is totally my thing! lol I love everything you got!