Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe


 Can I just confess that I am not a huge chocolate chip cookie fan?  I know. It's a total shock, but when I stumbled across a friend's chocolate chip cookie recipe that claimed it was best...I just had to try it myself. As mentioned, I am not a huge chocolate chip cookie fan and I am having a hard time not eating the entire batch.

As the title claims, it simply is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I loved it.   The recipe is located on her blog.  I liked that Houdah included a few options for a "healthier" alternative.  I made my batch of cookies with Domino Light, which is a variation of sugar/splenda.  I was out of apple sauce...so I had to use eggs.  Regardless of how you wish to make your batch, I am certain it will taste delicious.


Go check out the recipe and try it for yourself!
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bwahahaha! Glad you enjoyed them :) And still utterly shocked that you don't tend to like chocolate chip cookies.