Sunday, July 15, 2012

Guild Wars: Goal Completed

Ever since I started playing Guild Wars (GW) which was years ago...I have wanted the obsidian armor for my Mesmer. Now, for those of you too cool to play the game. It is one of the most expensive armors to obtain because it requires you to collect lots of in game gold, and large amounts of crafting materials that are also expensive (ectos & obsidian shards). With help from my guild members and lots of in game yard sales, I have finally obtained my obsidian armor. I never thought I would actually obtain it...because in game I am so poor! Plus, I die a lot and I am quite useless.

Last week, a few guild members and I travelled to Fissures of Woe and three of us obtained our first ever obsidian armor set! 

Look at all that sexy obsidian armor

I was so pumped I took a few screen shots of my new armor


Isn't it sexy armor?

I am pretty darn surprise I was able to obtain it!  Luckily, I did it all within my mad dash for 30 Hall of Monument points in preparation for Guild Wars 2.  Now, I am focusing on obtaining 50 HOM points before August 28, 2012.   I have a feeling I am not going to be able to make it within such a tight deadline...but this Mesmer can hope!

No comments: