Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ashley's Lip Balms




I'm totally a fan of Ashley.  She makes wonderful soap and amazing lip balms.  I bought the original lip balm in the round packaging.  I adore this lip balm.  It's not sticky, thick or greasy.  It feels extremely moisturizing and soothing.  It's perfect for the winter months when lips are at their worst; dry and chapped.   I have been using this product for months on an everyday basis.  It has replaced my original chap-stick and I can honestly say, I love it and would recommend it to everyone. 

Now Ashley is selling new lip balms in a stick version. I have not had a chance to purchase it, but will include this in a future order.  Some ingredients in this lip balm include: coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, and cocoa butter.  Ashley has stressed that she takes pride in her products and is not ordering the cheap ingredients.  She has also mentioned that the beeswax she utilizes is gathered from her aunt's bee farm! Isn't that so cool? 



I would like to stress the fact that when purchasing from 1 central seller.  Not only are you supporting small businesses and individuals, but rest assured that your products produced with much more care and love. Most people look prices of small companies/individuals and freak.  I totally understand, but you are supporting a small business and causing it to thrive.  Also take into consideration that these ingredients are expensive and thus contribute to the cost of the product.   



 If you are interested hop on over to:







* I am not paid to advertise for Ashely.  All opinions stressed in this blog are honest and my own.*

Note: I am not selling you any service, I am just passionate about supporting small businesses and individuals.


No comments: