Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 10 Pan Update

Whatever happened to Project 10 Pan? Well, when it comes to any form of dieting..I quickly find myself straying. Fast forward a few months and I find myself shopping for new make up. Where did I go wrong?


For starters, I chose some crappy products.  Then Project 10 pan started to feel like a chore.  I felt like I was being confined to only a few products, so that I could finish them sooner.  So, I gave up.  I know this is quite silly, but that's how I roll.  


I do want to finish a few products, but I will no longer place myself on Project 10 pan.  It's just torture.  I don't enjoy to limit myself, but I will strive to incorporate the selected items into my everyday routine.  That won't be too hard :D


 

For the future, I hope to finish the VS blush, my mascara and the Red Door perfume. That's should be easy.  


Has anyone else ever placed themselves on a "makeup diet?"



2 comments:

Swtest2Lips said...

I try not to restrict myself because its torturous but I limit buying new products. That way, I end up using my old items up! So far, Ive finished an eye makeup remover, a mac mineralized blush (omg right), Ive hit pan on my powder foundation, and I finished a chapstick .....all in one week. Im so proud! Good luck with the rest of ur 10 pan stuff Lexy, looks like ur more than halfway there!

Swtest2Lips said...

Hey Lexy, I have Dainty by Mac and its a pretty sheer peach pink color so I have to layer that baby on. I also apply it after working out at the gym because I need color on my pale pasty face (I look like death without blush) so I guess I sometimes apply it twice a day. :-)