Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meows







This is a rather meaningless post.  Spotty is my 10 year old cat.  He is such a thug and an original gangsta'.  This cat has been through...everything.  All sorts of mischief, pain and adventures.  Even though he has health problems, and is a mature cat...he will not think twice about kicking some kitty tail.  It wasn't too long ago I had to go break up a kitty fight outside.  On a side note: Breaking up a cat fight...is a scary and a noisy deed!  


I love him even if he always acts like I starve him, or bites and kicks me out of blue.  I even don't mind that he always finds a way to destroy the most important paper on the floor, it's like he knows! I know deep down, that's his way of showing his kitty love.  <3



Please check out this link, it will take 1 minute out of your life. By doing so, you are helping to feed animals.

4 comments:

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Hey Lexy! Thanks for sharing about the website! :)

April said...

Your kitty is beautiful! Thank you for sharing the site! I am a CRAZY cat lady!!! :)

Christy said...

awesome picture of your kitty :)

i just clicked on the link and fed some kitties and dogs! thanks for the link!

Catvertising said...

Awww, I will definitely be doing this everyday! Thanx for sharing the site.. I had no idea such a website even existed. Love your blog btw Lex (CutieReviews on youtube)