Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Maize

 
Find Waldo, or random guy in the maze.

Last weekend I went to the corn maze.  For those of you that have never been to a corn maze at night, it is tons of fun and it's also slightly creepy.  Maybe I've watched too many scary movies but being surrounded by acres of corn, just creeps me out!  

There isn't any light, so in order to maneuver around the maze, you need to bring your own flashlight.  This totally adds to the creepy factor!  The experience of just walking around and getting lost is pretty fun, if you have good company!








I am so easily amused.  Flashlights + camera = hours of fun.

The above picture is the aerial landscape of the maze I was in! I don't know how they plan and create mazes but it blows my mind. I wonder how many days it takes to create this?

Totally unrelated but I cut my hair!

No comments: