Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CVS Mini Haul




In case ya didn't knoooow, CVS is having a sale on select beauty products.  Most items are 75% off, which is a great deal!  There's tons on sale, but you do have to be thorough in your search since sale items have a small round sticker identifying that it's on sale. 

I purchased the:
Sally Hansen Prep & Prime Lipcare
Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipgloss
Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint
 
I also purchased a Wet 'n Wild Felt Eyeliner Pen but it wasn't on sale.  In addition to the sale prices, I also had a 10% discount from joining CVS's new beauty reward program (all free!) and $2.00 CVS bucks.  I paid about $10 for everything ( I also got Altoids!) not too shabby! So far I am enjoying the Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazemint.  Minty lipgloss = yum!

I'm interested in comparing these two products since they promise to do the same thing.  I purchased the Sally Hansen Prep & Prime for about $2 on sale and the Too Faced Lip Insurance was $18.  I plan to utilize both and will follow up with a review.

1 comment:

~Sugarsheen~ said...

I got the Revlon ColorStay too, and it is amazing!