Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zoya Nail Polishes

I must admit that after reading April's blog, I was sold into buying Zoya nail polishes.  I've heard others brag about the brand, but never had a chance to try it.  In celebration for their 20,000 followers on FB, Zoya is giving away 3 polishes for free (with the exception of $6.95 for shipping).  In reality you get 3 polishes that are worth $7 each, for only $6.95.  Not bad, not bad at all!

All you need to do is follow Zoya on FB and use code: FB2011 to receive any 3 polishes for free. 

Here is a snap shot of the nail polishes I picked out:


I'm really excited about trying Juicy, because I don't have any dark opague magenta-purple shades.  I'm starting to really get into purple polish.  What are your current favorite nail polish colors?

1 comment:

April said...

Ohhh I looove the colors!