Monday, February 21, 2011

DuWop Cosmetics

DuWop!  I swear I'm not spouting gibberish, or making up words.  DuWop is a premium cosmetic brand whose name I have always found amusing.

DuWop cosmetics is the brand that created Lip Venom which allows you to have full, luscious, and kissable lips. Lip Venom is created using essential oils instead of hash ingredients that can irritate your lips.  Lip Venom gives off a rosy hue and you can relax, because this gloss doesn't sting!  The gloss just gives off a small tingling effect.


I think the product name is quirky.  Can you imagine pulling this out? People will give you funny stares because you're putting "venom" on your lips! 

If you're a fan of lip plumpers, DuWop carries a wide variety of different hues of Lip Venom

Personally, I can't wait to try out DuWop's Twilight Venom.

Twilight Venom leaves your lips with a sexy, juicy looking red pout.  I like the gloss color and the fact that this gloss looks slightly creepy.  It almost looks like a vial of blood.  Is that odd of me to want it for that reason? 

In addition to lip plumpers, DuWop carries a wide variety of makeup that range from concealers to eye shadows.  Be sure to checkout DuWop's other products!


Photobucket

No comments: