Sunday, May 20, 2012

Zoya Nail Polish Haul

In honor of Earth Day, Zoya, a nailpolish company was offering an amazing deal for polishes.  In exchange for some of your current polish, you could get a minimum of 6 Zoya polishes for 50% off.  As part of Earth Day, Zoya promised to safely dispose of your old polishes in exchange for their toxic free polishes.  It's a win-win! 

If you are not familiar with Zoya polishes, they are toxic free polishes that are also long wearing!  Last year, I purchased 3 Zoya polishes and simply adored them.  Since then, I have been looking for a good excuse to purchase more.  So, I ended up ordering Faye which is a beautiful satin, sparkly gold.  Wednesday a simple blue turquoise.  Kimber, a fun pinkish sparkly gold.  Jules, a light goldish grey that also has some sparkle to it.  Kym, a burn orange, red, and gold.  Lastly, I also ordered Zuza, which is a beautiful, sparkly blue Caribbean color.


Faye is probably my favorite out of the bunch.  It's beautifully elegant but yet really fun.  I have been wearing Faye on my hands and Kimber on my toes for about a week.  I can honestly say that Faye needs to be removed by Kimber is still holding on strong on my toes.  Because I am lazy, I always look for long lasting polishes.
I attempted to swatch the polishes but...it didn't turn out too well.

Which Zoya polish is your favorite?
Photobucket
*Note: I am not paid by Zoya nor their parent company.  I paid for everything out of my own pocket.*

1 comment:

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Those are simply gorgeous colors! I don't think I could pick a favorite! Perfect for summer!