Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In case I didn't get enough

                                    This squirrel was trying to get to another tree.  Poor thing the snow fall was 3x-4x his height.

I'm sure those of you that live in the northern east coast are all giving me the stink eye...I know, no more snow! We've all had enough snow for 10 years!  For you lucky girls that live in warmer climates....count your lucky stars!  I miss warm weather, dresses, and ice cream.  *sigh* The evil ground creature predicted a few more weeks of winter, so I have a long road of wintry fun.  

 I live in Virginia and we received around 20-30 inches of snow.  Then it snowed again...and again.  I'm not sure what the accumulated amount of snow was...but it was definitely...good times.   

Please enjoy my virtual wintry photos.


3 comments:

~Sugarsheen~ said...

Wow Lexy! That's a ton of snow, but it's absolutely beautiful! I've never seen snow, so I always think snow pictures are the best! :)

Anonymous said...

omg! i wish i lived there i love the snow n cold weather. I hate this freakin hot weather here in California! suxs..lol i love ur pics u look beautiful in the pix

Edna said...

Looks like a winter wonderland! :)