Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chicka Chick Chick

By now all of you know I'm into holiday decorations.  I've gotten a head start on Easter decorations.  I purchased this beautiful tree at Michaels for only $10 dollars.  It was too cute to pass up.  Then my mom helped me decorate the gate around the tree with chocolate eggs, bunnies and pink chicks.  Doesn't it look adorable?  It's our coffee table decoration at the moment and for the time being, no one is allowed to take chocolate from under this tree.  It will mess up the cuteness!

 

The tree looks a bit awkward with the large Easter eggs, but not to worry! I am in the process of creating smaller eggs and I will have a craft tutorial up on it for all of you very shortly.  

3 comments:

Ashley's Spot said...

how cute

Swtest2Lips said...

Lexy, thats so freaking adorable! Girl, you are so super creative!

Anonymous said...

thats freakin cute! love it!! i gotta do this!