Monday, June 29, 2009

Shirley Manson: Photo Inspired


Garbage is by far one of my favorite bands. I adore Shirley Manson and view her as an idol. I've always wanted to do my makeup like hers, so tadaah! I love how Shirley looks in this photograph, she looks so seductive and very rock 'n roll. Although the photo is fierce, I did not want to copy it exactly. I made my look, more polished and less...post-hotness makeup mess.
Overall, the look is pretty simple. This would be perfect for night when you want to bring out your inner smoldering temptress. :D
For this look I used:
-UDPP
-Mac Vanilla Pigment
-UD Goddess e/s
-UD Perversion e/s
-NYX Saphire e/l
-Revlon Color Stay liquid e/l pen
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto
-Mary Kate & Ashley glitter <--- Yeah...why do I own this?
Lips:
-Revlon Lip tint Berry Juice
-NYX lip liner Plum
-Mac So Scarlet
Cheeks:
-ELF blush in Shy





No comments: