Saturday, June 6, 2009

Talim Soul Calibur 4

WIND! If you play Soul Calibur, you know exactly who says that! Talim, of course! Don't be fooled by her age nor her honor. She'll still kick your butt, doing so all in the name of WIND! I made this look inspired by our wind priestess. On the eyes I used the UDPP, the 88 palette, NYX nude e/s, Urban Decay 24/7 lucky e/l, CS gel e/l, Lash Blash mascara. On my face I have a Mac fondation, Mac on a mission blush, Too Faced decade of glamor highlighter/bronze duo.

The colors that I used to create the look:
This is one of my favorite looks that I created from the Soul Calibur series. I love the gold and green together. This would be a makeup look for someone that loves Talim so much, they would cosplay as her.

1 comment:

MakeupJunkee said...

wow, im totally diggin this look. nice job.