Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New eyeshadow loves


Swatched on top of ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer 
 (Pegasus, Illusion, Big Ego, G. Kelley, Blacklisted, Hitchcock)


ZOMG! BFTE (or Beauty from the Earth) was having an awesome 30% off sale on black Friday.  Natually, I jumped at the chance.  I had previously bought some shadows from them and truly liked them.  So, why not get some more?  The sale was amazing! Not only was it 30% off but free shipping with $30 dollar orders and a free full size eyeshadow with each purchase!!!!!!

I was so excited I wanted my makeup, right there and then!  Luckily, the owner was super kind and mailed everything out super fast.  I opened my package like a makeup hungry little girl.   Once I saw my beautiful eyeshadows, I was in mineral shadow heaven. 

As you can see, the colors are gorgeous.  The first 3 shadows are part of the new holiday collection.  Pegasus was my free random shadow :D


I am head over heels for Blacklisted.  It's a beautiful blue-purple.  It's sparkley and not dark at all! I'm also very keen on Big Ego.  I'm a sucker for purples but it really reminds me of Grape which is also from BFTE. 

Hope these descriptions make sense:

Whimsey - (not pictured because of my stupidity) True, toasted golden amber color
Blacklisted - A mixed blue grape color with lighter blue sparkles
Big Ego - A dark grape hue, a blend of purple and crimson
Pegasus - A light olive green with a itsy bitsy blue tint
G.Kelley - Light tealish/olive greenish with golden reflects
Hitchcock - A light sparkly cinnamon with a reddish tone. 
Illusion - Beautiful dark teal with light blue/green reflects



P.S.  I just realized I forgot to include a shadow I purchased.  It fell from the baggie that held all my shadows....poor baby.  I totally neglected it!  Whimsey 

Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with BFTE.  I was not paid to write this blog post, I do it out of my own free will.  Also, I purchased these items with my own money.  Everything mentioned was my honest thoughts and opinion.

2 comments:

April said...

Ohh soo pretty! I love mineral makeup! You are going to look so pretty in every single color! :)

Swtest2Lips said...

Im so in love with BigEgo-Ive been in a purple mood nowadays. 30% is such a great deal! Congrats and cool haul.