Monday, November 30, 2009

Vampire Contest--my first!



YAY!

My first makeup contest ever! woot-woot!  The theme is vampires.  It can be any vampire from a book, movie, tv show, song, anime, video game or photograph.  As long as it's a vampire, I'm happy.  I don't expect fangs, props or you looking like a ghost (unless you want to).  I am not looking for a step-by-step tutorial.  I just want you to show me a look based on your inspiration and you talk briefly about it.  It's not hard!

I don't think anyone on YT knows of my vampire obsession, but it dates back when I was wee girl. It started with my mom watching a vampire soap opera (lol yes that existed before Twilight) Since then I have always been fascinated with vampires.  I really got into them late middle school/early high school.  That is when I fell in love with Lestat. 


It's Lestat...the musical. I really wanted to see it.  Instead I just took this photo of the ad. So lame!!

Rules:
-Be a subby
-Your video title has to include my username
-Be 18 or older (or have permission)

**THIS IS INTERNATIONAL TOO**

What I'm looking for:
- Your vampire inspiration (include in video or sidebar)
- 2 or 3 photos of your finish makeup look
- At least one minute of video explaining your inspiration, makeup, and anything else. 
- Creativity
- Please include a list of items used on the side or have a pic in your video. 

Winners:

Will be chosen within a week of the contest ending.
 I will mail your prize within 1 week of announcing the winner.
Photos will be placed on my blog too :D





I just want you to have fun...everything should be easy to follow. 

I look forward to getting your videos.


1 comment:

April said...

Lexy you look soo cool! :) I love that look on you! Too bad I suck with makeup. I would have joined otherwise. I am so plain jane with makeup. I really should experiment, but I end up lookin socked in the eye. LOL!