Monday, November 23, 2009

Follow up review: Kirkland brush set



After some heavy duty washing and some use, I think I'm finally ready to do a real review on these suckers.  These brushes are synthetic, anti-microbial brushes.  They have a white dye tip and are very soft.

Overall, I really enjoy these brushes.  I don't think they are the best thing since sliced bread but I don't think they are terrible.  I just think they are good.  Perfect for someone starting out.  This set is also perfect for someone that just needs brushes and isn't willing to spend a butt load of cash.  The quality is good and so is the price, what do you have to lose? 

Pros:
-soft & good quality
-synthetic
-anti-microbial
-cheap price for set
-rubber handle is good for holding


Cons:
-takes a bit too long to dry
-bristles change color and possibly stain easily
-brush handle too big to hold
-stinky smell when you first get them (maybe it's only my set)




1 comment:

Linh N.L. said...

lol to the stinky smell but i do like the packaging and how it looks

do an eyelook soon -- ill be checkin lol mmm how abt a brown look with some oranges and yellow for turkey day!

<3Elle