Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ChinaFierce's Carnival Contest Entry





Carnival is such a naught time.  It's a time to get your wild and naughty streak out of your system before Lent starts. Looking at the Brazilian Carnival and then the Portuguese Carnival...makes me feel really lame. I just don't think the Portuguese Carnival is even close to being called wild.  I guess that's a good thing :D
As a kid I remember pulling pranks during Carnival and dressing up as a clown.  How wild is that?  Then again, I was only a kid.  I wasn't suppose to be going crazy. 

While looking through Carnival photos I had to filter through lots of body parts.  Haha.  Speaking of which, I don't think I could ever dance in the middle of the street in a sparkly thong.  Even with "the perfect body" I don't think I have it in me, to dance with my jiggly bits hanging out. 



  • Revlon Foundation


  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance


  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk


  • 88 Palette (hot pink, black)


  • Mac Vanilla Pigment


  • ELF Black Eyeliner


  • NYX White Eyeshadow


  • Tape


  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto


  • NYX Liquid Eyeliner


  • Annabelle Blossom Blush


  • Lash Glue


  • Gemstones


  • Walmart Lashes


  • NYX Chloe Lipstick


  • Sally Hansen Lipgloss Bejeweled

Inspiration:

NOT my photo...I got this from flikr..can't recall the URL--NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR THIS PHOTO!

Are you confident enough to strut your stuff on the street, in just your underwear, your very sparkly underwear? 

2 comments:

April said...

Very nice! I know you're going to win! :)

April said...

Oh yes, if I wore sparkly underwear or that outfit I'd strut around the street. Hahaha! Of course it would be Halloween though. :)