Friday, October 2, 2009

Simple Fairy Look



I absolutely love fairies. I realize now that I forgot an essential item in this look. GLITTER! How did it slip my mind? It's a crime to forget glitter.

This is by far the easiest way to be a fairy for Halloween. It involves just 2 colors for the eyeshadow, and a few swirls on the face.

If you are interested I used:
  • Mac bare canvas paint
  • Nyx strawberry milk e/s pencil
  • L'oreal Hip e/s in Fiery
  • BFTE e/s Grape
  • 88 palette (red, white shimmer, pinkish shimmer)
  • Revlon Liquid Eyeliner pen
  • ELF black eyeliner
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
  • Nyx lipstick in Eros
  • Visine
  • Stencil


As you can see I loooove dressing up as a fairy. They are my favorite mythical creature. What is your favorite mythical creature?

No comments: