Friday, October 16, 2009

New makeup!

I've been eye-ing some mineral makeup websites lately.  I really want some new makeup but when I reach into my pockets...little flies come out.  Kinda like those cartoons. Yeah, Je suis tres poor.  What is poor in french? Pauvre?...je suis tres pauvre.  Quel Domage! I can't believe I remember this much french. 

Back to topic: I was surfing Ashley's YT Channel when I found her video on Detrivore Cosmetics.  I fell in love! The colors were beautiful and best of all the price was up my alley! Lexy approves: $3.00 eyeshadows. Yaaaaaaaaay!  Did I mention that I also received free shipping?  Free shipping without any codes? I am in heaven at the moment.
I ordered 7 full eyeshadows and one sample.  I'm very happy and I hope to be even happier when my items arrive.  I'll update you when my stuff arrives to it's anxious owner. The link is below if you are interested.

detrivorecosmetics

No comments: