Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mermaid Eyes



Once when I was little I dreamed of being a mermaid. How awesome would that be? Splashing around, swimming, brushing your hair with a fork. Wait. That's the little mermaid. Mermaids would have to be my other favorite mythical creature..aside from fairies. This look is so precious and girly. This was a very fun, colorful eyeshadow look.
stuff used:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX Eyeshadow pencil in purple
  • 88 pallette
  • UD 24/7 eyeliner in electric
  • ELF eyeliner black
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
  • ELF Facial whip
  • Avon looking glass lilac lipstick
  • Mac lipglass in fast friends
  • ELF lashes
  • Snazarro paints for seashell

1 comment:

April said...

I love that you include everything you used! I love this look on you! :)