Saturday, October 3, 2009

Daisy Mouse Soap



(Lavender Vanilla, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Lavender Vanilla, Pear w/ Calendula Petals, Angels Wings)


I recently purchased some soaps from this company. I am completely, madly in love with their Oatmeal, milk, and honey soap. I don't even like the smell of honey and I'm in love with this soap. It's such a seductive scent, it lingers, and it just a tad bit sweet. It's the perfect blend.
It lathers very nicely, and I think it's a decent size soap. This soap exfoliates but it's not rough on your skin. It's pretty gentle. I like that it has just the right amount oatmeal. Unlike other exfoliating soaps packed with things such as oatmeal or porridge, this soap won't create a mess in the tub. As I mentioned, it has the right amount of oatmeal.


The owner uses many different oils in her soaps. She uses olive oil, palm oil, castor oil, coconut oil, rice brain oil, and shea butter. All of which have great benefits for your skin. For more information regarding the oils & ingredients visit the owner's website.
I'm also very proud to have found this soap IN PERSON! I was visiting a small town in MD when I stumbled upon this wonderful scented soap in a book store. How random.


My description of the scents:
Lavender & Vanilla--obviously it smells like these 2 scents. It's a great blend. It's sweet but not so sweet, that it's obnoxious. Very soothing.

Oatmeal... --Smells seductive. You can trace the honey & milk. It's very suave, refreshing and calming.
Pear.. -- You can trace the freshness of the fruit in this soap. If you like Pear this is for you.
Angel Wings - Girly, floral scent.

Overall thoughts:
Soaps are a decent price. They are well made with great ingredients.
I will be buying more soap from this company. Their Oatmeal, Milk & Honey stole my heart.
http://www.daisymousesoap.com/

1 comment:

April said...

Ohhh I am convinced! I need to buy some soap now! LOL! Thanks soo much for sharing! I hope one day you sell your soaps. I will buy them and tell everyone to buy them for sure!